Countdown

Daisypath Wedding tickers

5.21.2012

Photographer :)

I keep coming back on OM Photography's page when I'm researching for our wedding photographer.  I love the vivid colors! :)

When I heard that they'll be having a price increase soon, I shoot an email to them and ask for the price, terms, etc. I then arranged a meeting so that we'll know if we're okay or not.  We actually decided to book them but in the back of my mind, I'm planning for Plan B if ever our personality will not "click".. Though over the phone, (Otep called me when I have lots of inquiries..hahaha!) I found Otep was really nice and easy to talk to. 

Come this day, Kim and I met him with my MOH,  and to my surprise I find it waaaay easy to talk to him.  And it was our first time to meet a supplier.  He is not intimidating (like the one's we found in some bridal fairs), and it seems to me that he's not doing a sales talk.  We can easily ask something without feeling uneasy.  Kim and I are natural-born shy person so I was happy that It was Kim who was so eager about checking out OM's work.  Otep even told us to think if we'll get them or not but still we insist to book him right away! :)

Photographer - B.O.O.K.E.D! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment