Countdown

Daisypath Wedding tickers

12.10.2012

Videographer...Check! :)

I saw Aisle 1401's post that it is their last call for their 2012 rates.  My heart skipped a beat that time! I really want them to be our videographer since sila yung nakita kong pwede sa budget namen plus madame ding good reviews sa kanila sa w@w.

I asked Ms Anna agad kung pwede pa akong humabol and I deposited the amount the following day.  Today, I received their confirmation na booked ko na sila on our date! :)

Ansaya, another price-locked tipid moment.

I planned to book Aisle 1401 last April nung intro rates pa nila but Kim said that I should search other videographers pa.. Ayun! double na agad ang rates after ng Intro rates nila.. kahinayang din yun talaga.. But still, lucky pa din to get their 2012 rates for our 2014 wedding.. :)

We are now an Aisle 1401 couple! Excited! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment