Countdown

Daisypath Wedding tickers

9.25.2012

First Dilemma: A change of Heart

It was actually not a change of heart but finding the one that will make us happy. :)

I received an email today from Ms. Maja (Passion Cooks - PC) making a follow up on our inquiry and asking what  she can do to help us.  When I read this, grabe! can't explain.. I know I'm smiling from ear to ear! Kilig moment toh! :)

I replied telling her that our budget is only this amount and that their rates are really waaaayy beyond our budget. Trying my luck, I ask her if there is anything that we can do about the budget. After sending my reply, I was so excited that I kept on refreshing the mail page so I will be able to know her response and also, to know if I can still keep my thoughts up..hahaha! :)

Lo and behold, she agreed that she could work out on our budget as long as the OOT fee will be added on top of the package that we had. When I read this reply from Ms. Maja all I have in my mind is that "I now believe I'm lucky!" hahaha! :)

After that, it was only the time that I remembered that we already booked Richgold (RG).  But then, I thought for just around 20k difference plus the freebies that will be lost,  I think it is worth it!

Ms. Maja told me that we can have our FT by Feb of next year! I'm sooo excited about that. I wish Kim will finally taste the delicious foods served by PC. 

Kim also agreed that we may change Caterer if that's what I want since Caterer is my share on our wedding. :)

I'm happy to feel the famous "this is it" feeling of b2b's everywhere. It was indeed a kilig moment! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment