Countdown

Daisypath Wedding tickers

9.16.2012

We Booked Richgold :)

Armchair  Kim Version! :)

Armchair My Version! :)
The Caterer that fits our needs...Hehehe.. I would really want to book PC but they are waaaaaaaaaaaaaaay beyond our budget.. :(

Next choice is Richgold. We booked them because:

1. AE is accommodating;
2. Desserts are great!;
3. Lots of Freebies; and
4. Our theme is one of their basic set up. No need to upgrade.

I already told the story of our FT with Richgold so there is no more kwento na..hehehe..

RG's Mobile bar

The Appetizers

Summer themed VIP table..I loooove the Aquarium! (Sorry, I don't know how to rotate the pic :))

Backdrop #1

Backdrop #2

Our friend who's waiting for THE ONE to sit beside her... (Kidding Cheng! :))

Our theme...Autumn... We requested for the yellow flowers to be changed by red flowers. (Tabingi moment, again! )

With Sir Carlo after signing the contract! This is it!

Moment ulit ni Cheng! :)



No comments:

Post a Comment