Countdown

Daisypath Wedding tickers

2.08.2013

Bridal Gown + Ento Gowns + Groom Suit: Booked! :)

Today, my MOH and I went to Anne Michelle's office in Makati to check the pegs that could be included in her Holiday Promo.  


Unang kita palang, at eased na agad ako with Ms. Mitch. She answered my queries and she gave suggestions on the designs I gave her.  Luckily, all my pegs were okay for her Holiday Promo so I booked her! :)

I think today is also my lucky day since many items were crossed out the list already after booking AM.. :)


With this promo, we were able to book:

  • Bridal Gown
  • Maid of Honor Dress
  • 3 Secondary Sponsors Dress
  • 3 Bride's Maids Dress
  • Groom's Complete Suit
Freebies:
  • Customized Bridal Shoes (Super customized since suuuuper laki ng paa ko)
  • 1st & 2nd Veil
  • Teddy Bear Pillows
  • Rosary Cord
  • Anne Michelle bridal jewelry collection, hair accessory or bridal headpiece
  • Anne Michelle Bridal Prep Dress or Honeymoon travel dress

S-U-L-I-T!

Also, I found out the we're her 17th couple to book her holiday promo.  Seventeen is lucky for us! :)
Lucky 17th  AM Couple

No comments:

Post a Comment