Countdown

Daisypath Wedding tickers

2.06.2013

Excited for Friday!!! :)

Last year, I don't give priority to my gown..Kahit na ano, pwede na.. but then, when I saw Anne Michelle's Holiday Promo.. Naakit ako! I emailed her my gown peg then asked her kung kaya ba yung peg ko for her promo..she said its okay daw! wow! Super naexcite ako! :)

Super sulit ang kanyang promo.


Holiday Bridal Package:

Dreamy bridal gown
Maid of Honor dress
3 Secondary Sponsor
3 Bride's maid dress
Groom's Complete AM Men Suit


Inclusives: Anne Michelle customized bridal shoes, AM Men Tie, 1st and 2nd veil, Teddy Bear pillows, Austrian Crystals 52inches round rosary cord, Anne Michelle bridal jewelry collection, hair accessory or bridal headpiece, Anne Michelle Bridal Prep Dress or Honeymoon travel dress design.



Oh, diba? Super affordable.. Hope the meeting this Friday will go smoothly! 

Time to search for my pegs! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment