Countdown

Daisypath Wedding tickers

3.09.2013

Another Caterer Dilemma.. :(

What will you do when you go to the Grand Food Tasting of your booked Caterer then suddenly,  the person-in-charge told you that your wedding is not included on their list???!! As in list ng mga booked clients???!!!

That is what happened with us today.  Super sad.  I gave up Passion Cooks and stick to this Caterer to be able to save but then, I received news as bad as this? :(

This Caterer is one of the major sponsors of this Bridal Fair in MOA.  They will be having a Grand Food Tasting so I texted our AE, Carlo, to include us on their FT so that we will be able to include other dishes to our menu choices. He replied immediately telling we can go to the FT but he'll not be there.  He informed us to look for Jedd instead.  He said he notified Jedd that we'll be coming so we were confident that there will be no problem when we get there.

Come FT day, we went there, asked for Jedd then suddenly, he seemed confused or something.  Then he ask Ms. Magda (I think she's his boss) to talk to us.  They told us that Carlo resigned as their AE months ago and our reservation was not included on the turn over list that Carlo made.  She said we don't have to worry since they have same issues with other couples. I was like WHAT????!!!! (Pero siyempre sa utak ko lang yan..hahaha! Di pwedeng magalit agad agad.. )

They told us to go to their office within the week to settle the problem and we need to present the original receipt or contract as proof.  Since I'd like to settle everything today I told Ms. Magda that we'll get the receipt and contract  and be back in an hour. We went home (I'm living in Pasay kaya malakas loob ko!hahaha) and got the docs and presented it to them. They even asked the Chef who signed the contract if it is his penmanship.  She even told us that the contract price was around 10k short in their computation. But Ms. Magda guaranteed that the contract price will not change.

In the back of my mind, while this was happening, I'm having some self-pity moment.  Para akong nagmamakaawa nito.. I'm close to crying na!  Good thing Ser is always calm kahit nakakapressure ang moment.. Imagine, they only allow 3 weddings in a day, what will they do if in case they reached the max of 3 clients with the same date as ours today??! :(

Okay they made us eat twice, 1 in the morning then the 2nd was when we were back to present our receipt abd contract.  We settled to be back from scratch and talk about it on our solo FT.  Since its getting late, we agreed.  Ms. Magda instructed me to text them later of our preferred date for FT and cc Jedd.

We went home texted them around 9pm, but until now, I haven't received any reply both from Jedd and MS. Magda.


Haaaaaaaaayyy.... Happy I was able to keep calm and hide my maldita side..hihi :)

What to do? I'm having second thoughts on them! :(








No comments:

Post a Comment