Countdown

Daisypath Wedding tickers

3.04.2013

Sneak Peek is ♥

Finally! We got our sneak peek from Boudoir le Blanc! Ser was so excited to see the pics and he just fell in love with me all over again upon seeing the photos! (Well, that's what I thought!hahaha!)  He seemed teary eyed when he called me saying that my photos are beautiful! (Ako na!hahaha!)

This sneak peek made me more excited to see the rest of the Set!  Hope to see those soonest! :)

Comment says "mukhang hindi ako yung nasa pic..",  which is true naman since ibang iba talaga yung Cris sa photos hehe.. Never thought I'd look this way! :)

The Sneak Preview posted by BLB on their FB page

BLB's posted pic in instagram (This is the favorite photo of everyone haha!)

I got lots of praises when I shared this to my friends!  Kilig! :)


No comments:

Post a Comment