Countdown

Daisypath Wedding tickers

3.01.2013

Getting Ready to be Sexy! :)

Tomorrow is our Boudoir Session.  I'm soooooooooooexcited!  I was able to find the items I needed for the shoot.  I', just waiting for Heather's go signal that everything I bought is okay.. :)

So I just like to share the mood board given by Heather and the ones I found.. :)

Here's the mood board given by Heather:


And Here are the things I got.. :)

The Shoes.  Ang hirap humanap ng purple shoes!! Size 4 at medyo may luwag ng konti.. :)

The Choker.. Hindi ko pa siya na-ttry so first time kong magsuot niyan tomorrow.. :)

The Skirt.  Prob. - How to make it shorter! :)

Old Sweater.. nakiusap ako na istead mocha, white nalang para hindi na ko bibili.. :)

The Scarf.  Sana okay na ito.. Another thing from my small closet. :)

Undies! dito talaga ako nahirapan.. Ang hirap humanap ng sexy underwear na pwedeng magtakip sa'yo.. :)


So, there you go! Gusto ko lang talagang I-share ang excitement ko! Off to have my mani-pedi done! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment