Countdown

Daisypath Wedding tickers

3.02.2013

I'm Sexy and I Felt it! ♥♥♥

  Done with our boudoir session today! I had a lots of Fun with the Girls! although I had my period days before the shoot, hindi siya naging hindrance for me to pose sexy in front of the camera!
My Set design for the shoot

My theme's "No Peeking" sign

Heather was so accommodating and kalog!  At ease ako makipagusap sa kanya, though akala ko ma-no-nosebleed ako sa kaka english sa kanila!hahaha!  Tooney was superb!  She has this lines na ma-fe-feel mo na super galing mong magpose! ("Shet, ang ganda!", "Hold it, maganda yang pose mo",  "love this shot!").  Tina was makwento kaya hindi namin naramdaman yung kaba habang ni-mamake-up-an nya kami..  :)

Our group soiree's "No Peeking" sign
When Kim saw my make up after the shoot, he was like "Kita ko na agad mata mo sa malayo!  Tanggalin mo nga yan!"  Hahaha! I'm used to it since he's not really a fan of girls wearing too much make up. :)

My make up. It's super kapal (I think) but it's what suits best in the photo's! :)

Thank you my "boudoir ladies" for this experience! kung hindi dahil sa inyo, hindi ko ito ma-eexperience.. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment